artificial intelligence

Artificial intelligences are something that is kind of new, however it is developing and increasing very fast.  

This fairy forest was created with Craiyon, an app that creates artificial images.



Here I used CHATGPT to create a story about the feeling of sadness.



Questions:

What tool have you used to generate it? For the first one I used Craiyon, and for the second one CHAT-gpt3.

What did you have to do to generate it? Go to the web and give clear instructions in order to be able to get a result that fits what I wanted. For example, using specific words or explained the goals I wanted.

How do you intend to used it? Probably the image one is the one I am going to used more, probably to  practive drawing coping different things, like when I want to practice something and I cannot find a good reference on internet.

What difficulties have you encountered? Actually none, it was pretty easy, and the results were very close to what I was looking for.

Have you detect any errors? Errors no, the only thing, is that in the story 3 paragraphs that start the same way, and I don´t like that very much.



Comments