researching in education

I  have been spending some time during this week trying to discover new platforms to use in the classroom, and I think I found one super cute and sweet...

I'ts called EDUCANDY. Here you have  little review! 

Name: Educandy

URL: https://www.educandy.com/ 

Brief overview: Educandy is an digital app where you can create or play different activities in a very sweet way. Perfect for education purposes with pre-primary or primary students.

Main features: It is an app that you could download in apple, google or microsoft (basically everybody can used it) and the in order to used it, you have to create an account. As a lot of different apps, the app in general is free, but if you wanna use special things like adding photos you have to pay. But don't worry because with the free part you can create 5 different activities that are still very useful. The goal of the app is to create very easy activities and after that you could play. There are 3 modes of initial activities ( Words, Matching Pairs, and Quiz Questions). Then, you add the content you want and after you save that information, you could choose between several ways of playing, and the app would create and decorate the game based in your information, and after that YOU ARE READY TO PLAY!

How I found it?: I discovered by searching on google: create interactive activity kids.

After this info, I think is very clear why this app will be used for, basically for students. Moreover I think is a very good app for little kids because is very useful because is easy to use and also it is very well designed. I will used it in my classroom after they learn a new content, and with the different games it will be perfect for students to review everything in a interesting and interactive way.

Here I give you a example with the game I created.

This is one of the games inside the "Words" part (the one that I choose)

And here is the game, LETS TRY TO PLAY <3


Comments