who am I?

 

Okey it's my moment to feel like an early y2k influencer, so here we go.

Hey readers! Good morning, afeternoon, or night depending on when you are reading this, hope you're having a good day and blah blah blah... but let's go to the main thing here: me.

Having in mind that I do not have any kind of concious about myself I really going to try to resume who I am in order to make you feel like you know me a little bit more.

As the title of my blog I am anothermaria, so obviously I am a girl named María. So far, this is definitely nor origiral but give me a chance, please. I'm 19 years old, and even for society I could be consider an adult, I do not fell like that, but that is another topic for later. Rigth now I'm living my university live because i'm studing pre-primary education in Universidad Rey Juan Carlos in Madrid, because yes, I am a spanish María. Apart of studing I also work as a particular teacher , very related to my career; however I finished my conservatory studies last year, and now I do not play any instruments I DANCE, so yeah, I am a ballerina and right know I am "working" for a dance company (in "" because it do not give me any king of money). Aprart from this, I love romantizing my live, is my way of enjoy living; yes I am basic, I like reading at parks, drawing random sketches, listening to music (all king of music), i would love to say cooking  but I suck at it; so basically I love my time along. Moreover, I need socializaton to live; I enjoy expending time with my friends and family and meeting new people. In general, I am a normal girl with good and bad thing (you would know them later) as everybody else.

So yeah, that description was as basic as abc, but you know I dont know myself that much and it just the first post, I am going to use that as an excuse. We don't know each other but we are going to. ily <3




Comments